The easiest way for you to return something is normally to just send the item back with a copy of the invoice from your order, and a note of how you would like us to handle things. We can refund your money, send you a replacement, or leave a credit on your account for a future order. Just write down what you would like us to do on your order form, or on a separate note with your return.
Mail your return to: Africa Imports, 240 S Main St, Unit A, South Hackensack, NJ 07606
If you have any questions you can email (email@example.com ) or phone us at 239-634-4717
YOU CAN RETURN ANYTHING FOR ANY REASON - ALMOST.
All the items you want to return must be returned within thirty days of the original purchase date given on the invoice enclosed with your order. There is a 10% restocking fee for anything returned after thirty days. No returns are accepted 60 days beyond the purchase date. Returns received without this paperwork will slow down your return, and may cause confusion and cost you a fee.
- No returns on used personal care items
- Clothing must not be soiled or laundered.
- Bolts of fabric can not have been cut
What To Do If Something Is Damaged
Damages must be reported within five business days in order to process the appropriate claims and send out replacements in an efficient manner.
- Do not discard the original shipment box or its packaging.
- Do not return damaged items without notifying us first to obtain instructions
- Do note any damages to the exterior of the box on the invoice received with the package, and highlight all damaged items.
You don't have to wait for a response to mail your items back to us.
You can simply send the items, along with a copy of your invoice to:
Africa Imports, 240 S Main St, Unit A, South Hackensack, NJ 07606
If you ask for a refund, it will be processed 24-48 hours after we have processed your return.
Thank you for your business. We appreciate you!